CASA volunteers are giving children a brighter future; but there are many children still in need, still hoping to find a home, still waiting for the abuse to stop. I encourage you to get involved.
1. Consider becoming a CASA Volunteer. There is always a need for additional advocates for the children of Hall and Dawson Counties. For information, an application and training schedule click here.
2. Financial needs always exist as a non-profit. We do not charge for our services, so please considering the following:
- Consider making a tax deductible contribution. Click Here.
- We have a Memorial/Honorarium Gift Program which allows you to make a tax-deductible contribution to our program and have acknowledgement cards sent to those being honored or the families of those being remembered.Click here.
- Consider becoming a Partner. The benefits to you are great, the benefits to the children are life changing. Click here.
- Speak to us about putting Hall-Dawson County CASA Program, Inc. in your will. Contact our office 770-531-1964 or email email@example.com.
- Join our Women Working Wonders (WWW) group of distinctive women in our community who help provide direct needs of our children we serve by contributing $100 annually. You will also be invited to several free WWW events during the year. Click here.
- Consider In Kind Gifts such as auction items for our fundraisers, food for trainings, services such as lawn work, cleaning, IT, office supplies, facility repairs, etc. Contact us for information about what type of donations are needed and accepted as In-Kind Gifts.