Donate today and change the life of an abused and neglected child.
Tens of thousands of children live in foster homes without a Court Appointed Special Advocate® (CASA). Imagine that child showing up to court and not knowing a soul. Worse yet, imagine how that child doesn’t know about court or how to defend himself while seeing complete strangers decide his future.
CASA volunteers know the children they serve, their story and unique circumstances and they have their best interests in mind. Having a CASA by a child’s side can be the difference between despair and hope. Your donation today helps the cost of CASA advocacy for a child by finding a safe, loving and permanent home for that child to live in.
- If you would like to make a general donation, please fill out the form below.
- If you would like to make a donation in "Memory Of" or "In Honor Of" someone, please fill out the form below. A card will be sent to the family acknowledging your donation.
- If you would like to join Women Working Wonders, please click here.
- If you'd like to become a partner, click here!
- If you would like to attend one of our events, please go to "Upcoming Events" under Calendar and Events