Purpose: Hall-Dawson CASA Program’s mission is to ensure abused and neglected children have the right to a safe placement and permanent home. The Impact Award recognizes a recipient who is an emerging force in the child welfare community in Hall and Dawson counties. The Impact Award will be presented at our CASAblanca event on Friday, October 19, 2018.
Eligibility: Any individual new to the child welfare community who has made a powerful impact on the lives of abused and neglected children of Hall and/or Dawson counties, in any type of service, within the last 2 years may be nominated.
A strong nominee:
- Is recognized as an emerging force in the child welfare community during the past 2 years;
- Is engaged with Hall-Dawson CASA or the children CASA serves;
- Demonstrates an ongoing commitment to ensure abused and neglected children have a safe, stable, and permanent home where they can thrive.
The deadline for nominations is Monday, August 27, 2018!
- Submit your nomination online in the fields below.
- Answer the 3 questions in the space provided (OR) Upload your letter of support that includes the 3 questions.
- Click "Submit Nomination".